We use everStickC&B, fibre reinforced bridge. This material is made from glass fibres that strengthen composites, creating a composite bridge that can be done in one same visit of your tooth extraction! This is a great instant solution to replace missing teeth.
This procedure involves cleaning the adjacent teeth, everStickC&B is then bond to adjacent teeth, next to the missing tooth. A composite tooth then is built on that bridge. The result is immediate and can look very natural. This is a long term provisional bridge and can last over five years. We replace missing teeth with Fibre Bridge:
– When we want to preserve healthy tooth tissue
– When patient want an economical solution
– When requiring immediate bridge after extraction
– Before implant treatment
– When replacing congenital missing teeth in young patients
– When treating trauma cases
Below is a video on how this bridge is done:
Dr Nathan Le offer this same service, fibre reinforced bridge at Best Western Dental Centre in Sydney.