What is laser dentistry? Laser dentistry is the use of lasers to treat a number of different dental conditions. It became available in clinical dental practice for procedures involving tooth tissue since 1989. The term LASER is an acronym...
Looking for the best Kempsey Dentist? Call us today (02) 65631313
Looking for the best Kempsey Dentist?
- Monday :8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Tuesday :8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Wednesday :8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Thursday :8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Friday :8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Saturday :Close
- Sunday :Close
Take care of your teeth & gums
Researchers have found that people with gum disease are almost twice as likely to suffer from coronary heart disease…
- Brushes teeth twice a day
- Use Fluoride toothpaste
- Floss at least once a day
- Drink more water
- Have less sugary food and drinks
- Have dental checkups very 6 months
It is important to choose the best Implant Dentist that can offer you the best Dental Implant treatments What is Dental Implant? Dental implants designed to replace teeth that have been lost or removed due to severe disease and...
Four simple tips 1. Brush twice a day, using fluoride toothpaste • * Brush your teeth for at least two minutes, twice a day. • * Use a soft-bristled toothbrush with small head and flexible neck. A basic “Sonic tooth...